I believe I shot this last summer, with my iPro macro lens. I haven’t been able to use those lenses for a while, because part of the case went missing. Lucky for me, they were kind enough to offer to send me a new case, so I’ll be able to get back into macro photography with my iPhone soon.
If you can’t figure out what this is a photo of, it’s a succulent. I decided TangledFX was the way to go with this edit, after seeing a wonderful image that Geri Centonze created on Art of Mob. I didn’t copy her workflow, in which she uses TangledFX twice, and then combines those two versions using Diana. I do like that idea, so I’ll have to play with it sometime. Instead, I started with one of my custom presets, and then fine tuned it, until I liked the result.