I think I have something like 45-50 photo apps on my phone right now. Thats after deleting a bunch that aren’t up to my standards. For this image, I used more apps than I ever have on a single image.
- LensLight- Added the moon
- FX Photo Studio- Created mirrored image
- Tadaa- Added a couple of filters to get spacey/rainbow colors.
- NIR Color- Made a copy to blend in image blender at low opacity.
- PhotoArtista Oil- Made a copy to blend in image blender for the painted reflection.
- FilterStorm- Separate curves adjustments for the sky and reflection
I’m pretty surprised I remembered all of that. You should click on it to see the large version.
So what do you think of the final outcome? Was it worth the trouble?
I also want to share a few blog posts that I contributed to recently. This one is on iphoneography, instagram, and being part of the in crowd. I’ve enjoyed my recent conversations with Shannon. She knows what shes talking about.
I did two posts for Mariam where I shared what I think helped me become not only a better photographer, but a more creative individual. Here they are: 1 & 2. In the second post, I share a popular training website that offers 24 hour free trials to all of their videos. Go check it out!