I’m sure you’ve heard about Instagram selling out to Facebook for a billion dollars. I was never into Instagram, but now that FB owns it, I definitely won’t be using it. There are alternatives out there, one of them being Tadaa.
I just read about this app on ashcroft54’s blog. I won’t go through the trouble of making a walkthrough because Tina already did a good job. You can go read it here.
There are a few things to love about this free app.
- The clarity slider is very similar to the clarity filter in camera+
- The tilt shift generator is pretty good
- All of the filters have an opacity slider
- Some of the filters are actually really good
- The most appealing thing to me is your copyright is respected and you retain control of your images.
I’d say its worth checking out. Most free apps don’t have this many good features.
If you want to follow me, my username is iphonephotog. I’d be happy to follow you back.